Friday 6 April 2012

Welcome To The Jungle



Jungle

I don't have a big jungle collection although I do enjoy it but there is so many different sub-categories of jungle, some are just normal dnb to me and some are very strong reggae beats.
Any suggestions of who to listen to would be great not listened to much jungle recently would like some new tracks.

alllllllllllllright here's some dnb some the jungle I listen to as always, enjoy.





Shy FX - Feelings is probably may favourite out of those
Tell me what you think!
-Pip

  Check out my other pages :)





Amen Break

Dnb Channels And Playlists Pt.1

Feel free to leave a comment!






15 comments:

  1. Shy FX's whole album with Feelings track is great. You can check out some Aphrodite too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. errday smokin wheat, good ol times ^^

    thx for visiting my blog bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is Shy FX - Feelings, the female vocal fits nice

    thx for visiting my blog and happy eastern! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great videos, thanks for the links, you have a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This music is great to wake you up in the morning. Thanks for sharing, i now check out your blog on a daily routine because of the music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ernsthaft i think the same :P and you too ;p

    @Orang3 thanks buddy welcome along

    @synw haha great aint it glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dieselboy 's new mixes are so sick too

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used to like this kind of music few years ago, but not anymore. i dont know why

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shy FX - Everyday is my favourite one of those posted. But it's really too Reggae-ish for my taste.

    ReplyDelete