Wednesday, 4 April 2012

More DNB Channels

Dnb Channles Part 2



I think its time for more dnb channels!
Mainly Liquid!
Lets get to it

First up is pandadnb post various dnb mixes from 1min to 1 hour+ long

Channel



Currently got this playing as i type this love it. Its 1:11:11 long!






Heres liquicitys channel some very nice songs on here



Here some energetic & mellow playlists for you!

   


     



And now i would like to leave you with some more of my favourite tracks!

This is 3 of my all time favourites and majestic just uploaded Future Prophecies - September today!

Logistics - Blackout

Logistics - The Trip




:)




                                                                    Check out my other pages :)







Amen Break

Dnb Channels And Playlists Pt.1

Feel free to leave a comment!


6 comments:

  1. nice, my friends are into dnb i'll show'em this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clicked logistics cause it had boobs :P but sounded good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. decent shit here actually! You found some gold, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff just makes me want to break furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice..but what about some darker dnb next time hm? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love liquid and Liquicity. It's so much better for home listening. Sure if I'm at a rave or Hospitality I'd rather hear some jungle or jump up but still.

    ReplyDelete